Mundie Moms

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hourglass Movie News & Timepiece by Myra McEntire




I love it when fabulous things happen for friends of mine, especially when that exciting news makes me scream and dance around like a little girl. We are beyond excited for our dear friend Myra McEntire who has announced that HOURGLASS has been acquired by Fox & producer John Davis!!! *throws confetti*

It's been so awesome seeing Hourglass go from manuscript, to published book and now to movie rights! Myra, we could not be any happier! Enjoy this awesome day and if we were closer we'd have already picked you up and taken you out to celebrate! I can't wait to see Kaleb, I mean the movie on the big screen!

You can read more about this exciting news on Myra's site, Deadline.com, and Variety.

Oohh and speaking of books, we were waiting for a big reveal in March 2012, but since the cover has already been leaked, we're so excited to post the FREAKING AWESOME cover to Myra's sequel, Timepiece!


This will be out on June 12th, 2012. Go add it to your list on Goodreads I just want to pet this fabulous cover! I love what they've done with Myra's covers.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Hourglass!! Seems all my favorite books are being picked up to be movies!!! Love the for Timeless! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damaris- I love that all my favorites are being made into movies too! I'm so excited. You're so welcome for sharing. Timeless is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great for a close friend is always THE best news of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you I can't wait to see Kaleb. I loved this book, it was such an exciting read. I can't wait to see the characters brought to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooooooooooooooved Hourglass, and I cannot believe they're making it into a movie! I'm so excited for Myra! And the Timepiece cover is cool and makes me wonder what the hell's in store during round two.

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeeeeeeee! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! That's amazing news!!!!!! :) And I'm loving the cover to Timepiece!


    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((SQEEEEEEZE)))) *grin* *bounce* Love you, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie- Yes it is :)

    Nicole- Yay for Team Kaleb!

    A. Knight- I know! Isn't that cover fabulous?!

    Book Crook Liza- IT's such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myra- *SQUEEZES back* We love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels