Mundie Moms

Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox #92

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren were bloggers share what books/goodies they've received this past week for review, purchased, won, borrowed etc. Here's what goodies we received:


For Review:

Everybody Sees Ants by A.S. King, published by Little Brown, released on October 3rd, 2011

How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr, published by Little Brown, to be released on October 18th, 2011

How to Rock Braces & Glasses by Meg Haston, published by Poppy, released on September 5th, 2011

On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker, published by Lands Atlantic Publishing, to be released on October 19th, 2011

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez, published by Simon Pulse, to be released on October 18th, 2011

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, published by Harlequin Teen, to be released on October 25th, 2011

Rebel Fire (Young Sherlock Holmes #2) by Andy Lane, publishd by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, to be released on November 22nd, 2011

When The Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen, published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, to be released on February 28th, 2012

The Humming Room by Ellen Potter, published by Feiwel & Friends, to be released on February 28th, 2012

The last of the Gullivers by Carter Crocker & Jonathan Swift, published by Penguin, to be released on January 19th, 2012

Playground by 50 Cent, published by Razorbill, to be released on January 1st, 2012


Bought:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


Won/Gifted:

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, won from A Blog About Nothing, THANK YOU Cynthia!


Thank you to Penguin, Simon Pulse, Little Brown, Feiwel & Friends, Harlequin Teen, Poppy, Lands Atlantic, and Cynthia for this week's wonderful reads. What goodies did you receive?

20 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have When The Sea is Rising Red! I am so, SO excited for that book! it looks so good. Also, nice haul! How To Save A Life is a gorgeous, wonderful book.

    My In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like you got some good books this week! (jealous) :)

    Kristy @ DreamingByDay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the Fringe sounds really good and I can't wait to see what you think of it! Also, I'm incredibly jealous that you got The Iron Knight. Not too much longer, though, until it's released. So that's good, haha. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashelyn- Thank yoU! I'm really excited to read it. I can't wait to share my review.

    Kristy- Thank you! :)

    DJ- I'm very excited to read it!!! The cover is fabulous. Only a couple more weeks and Ash will be out!!! It's a fantastic wrap up to the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Virtuosity at the moment and I'm enjoying it so much. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola!! Love love love love. And I really want to read On the Fringe. I can't wait to get my own copy of The Iron Knight - it'll look so great with the rest of my Iron King series. So much awesome this week - hope you all enjoy!

    Here's what I received in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the first Sherock book. Glad to see a second being released.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read & really enjoyed Virtuosity :-) I hope you do, too. Yay for Silence & Clockwork Angel! I still need to read Iron Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JJ- I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

    Tara- I do too! Lola and Anna. TIK is fabulous! Thank you for stopping by :)

    Sophie- I'm so excited for to read the second one.

    Amber- Thank you!!

    Ginger- YAY! I'm excited to read it. YES you do need to TIK! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG The Iron Knight! I can't believe is already October but we still have three weeks to wait! I'm so Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luna- I'm so excited for it's release!! Only a couple more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I SO want to read How to Rock Braces & Glasses just based on that title, I loved it! I've heard Virtuosity is fab and can't wait to read IK, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! I got Silence this week too and should be getting Lola next week :) I'm interested to see what you think of How to Save A Life. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mailbox rocks out loud! I would not know what to read first, although I would love to read from Magnus' POV...have you read it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mel- I'm excited to read it!!!

    The Library Owl- Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to How to Save A Life. I'm really intrigued by it's premise.

    Ricki- Thank you so much!! Yes, you must read Magnus! I've read it and it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sound of How to Rock - will be looking for the review on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read Lola and the Boy Next Door! I'm also really looking forward to How To Save a Life. I can't hide the fact that I am just a wee bit (ok, maybe a lot!) jealous of your amazing book haul this week :)

    Tiffany
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great set of books! I really need to read How to Save a Life and The Iron Knight! They both sound great and I have them at home! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm dying for CA, Iron Knight, & Silence! Can't wait to read em!

    Hope you can check out my In My Mailbox when you get a chance! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Labels