Mundie Moms

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mundane Monday #107

Happy Mundane Monday!!!

image found here

"For a moment their mouths pressed hotly together, Will's free hand tangling in her hair. Tessa gasped when his arms went around her, her skirts snagging on the floor as he pulled her hard against him. She put her hands lightly around his neck; his skin was burning hot to the touch. Through the thin wet material of his shirt, she could feel the muscles of his shoulders, hard and smooth. His fingers found her jeweled hair clasp and pulled at it, and her hair spilled down around her shoulders, the comb rattling to the floor, and Tessa gave a little cry of surprised against his mouth."

- Clockwork Angel, page 291

5 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely drawing. I think it's one of my favorite pieces of ID fan art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate- I totally agree! I love how she captured this moment between the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed!
    I usually wait for the read-along questions to come up before I read so I can answer them directly afterwards and have everything fresh in memory... but this makes me want to read the next chapter RIGHT NOW! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the romance there. Very visual and the painting only accentuated the effect!

    ReplyDelete

Labels