Mundie Moms

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mundane Monday #108

Happy Mundane Monday! Hopefully a sweet Jace moment will make your Monday mornings much more pleasant ;)


Clary show him an irritated look. "Thanks, but I'm not really a thigh sheath kid of girl," She slid the dagger into the outside pocket on her backpack.

She looked up from closing it to find Jace watching her through hooded eyes. "And one last thing," he said. He reached over and pulled the sparkling pins out of her hair, so that it fell in warm and heavy curls down her neck. The sensation of hair tickling her bare skin was unfamiliar and oddly pleasant.

"Much better," he said, and she thought this time that maybe his voice was slightly uneven too.

- City of Bones, page 214, image found here

5 comments:

  1. Ah!!!! The moment I began to adore Jace. Happy Mundane Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! Jace and Clary look so cute :)

    Plus, this scene was great. It was one of the moments where I was like, "Oh, hey! He likes her, too!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that MundieMoms once said that that scene was their favorite, and I have to agree. That was... simply beautiful. And hot. <3

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie- I thought of you when I was typing it up.

    Sophie- Yes it was a great moment! I loved it.

    Asher- Yes, we totally love this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved City of Bones. I seriously feel in love with the series when Jace Stepped in the picture at the very beginning!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels