Mundie Moms

Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #99- The Paranormal Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren were bloggers posts about the goodies they've received the previous week to review, what they borrowed, purchased, were gifted etc. I swear Christmas came early this week. I'm so excited about this week's books!!


For Review: (all links go to the book's Goodread's page)

* BLOODROSE by Andrea Cremer, published by Penguin Teen, to be released on , this is the 3rd & final installment in the Nightshade series (sniff, sniff) this is one of my all time favorite series!

* Dead to You by Lisa McMann, published by Simon Pulse, to be released on February 7th, 2012

* Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout, published by Entangled Publishing, to be released on December 6th, 2011

* Surrender by Lee Nichols, published by Bloomsbury, to be released on December 6th, 2011

* Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally, published by Source Books, to be released on December 1st, 2011

* Little Women & Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted, published by Bloomsbury, released on November 8th, 2011

* Belle's Song by K.M. Grant, published by Bloomsbury/Quercus Publishing (UK), released in the US on November 22nd, 2011

* Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts, published by Simon & Schuster, released on November 1st, 2011

* Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield, published by WestSide Books, to be released on December 2nd, 2011


Bought:

I splurged a bit more on books for my kids (not pictured) and I pre-order (another) copy of Clockwork Prince. This pre-order was from Books of Wonder. You can pre-order your copy from them here.

Gifted:

I received an awesome Christmas present in the mail from Sophie, which is pictured above. I finally have a Mundie Moms shirt and this one is full of bling. I can't wait to wear it!! Thank you Sophie!!!!

Thank you to Penguin Teen, Bloomsbury, Simon & Schuster, Source Books, Sophie, Entangled Publishing, and Cheryl Rainfield for this week's awesome reads! What goodies did you receive?

16 comments:

  1. Excellent haul! And I'm eyeing that blingtastic shirt! EEK!

    Check out my haul this week: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox35.html

    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What caught my eye first in the picture was the shirt. Such a lovely bling! Go Mundie Moms!! Yay for Bloodrose, I can't wait to read it too. I am dying to see what happens to the characters. I am Team Ren though! Great IMM this week!

    Please check out my IMM too: http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give anything to read Dead To You early! You guys are so lucky. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had an excellent week! I'm super excited for Bloodrose and Dead to You! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Bloodrose oh so very very much!!! Cant wait for that! Obsidian was awesome! Enjoy!

    My IMM: bit.ly/uXFEGs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy- Thank you!! My favorite was the shirt! I'm so excited to wear it. :D

    Celine- Thank you! The shirt was an awesome surprise. :D
    I'm team Ren too!! Bloodrose is an awesome edition to this NS series.

    Kristina- Thank you so much! I'm so excited to read it.

    Karis- Thank you! I'm can't wait to share my reviews.

    Valia- Thanks! Obsidian was a great read! I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM :D I haven't read the Nightshade books yet, but I do own the first two :) Waiting for the last to come out first ;p You are so lucky; that you get so many great books :) And the shirt looks awesome! :D
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh U got Obsidian!! What a great mailbox !! I love seeing all of those awesome books:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carina- Thank you :) You've got to read the Nightshade series! It's one of my favorites.

    Amanda- I love you got Pure and I got Obsidian. I can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally jealous of your Bloodrose snag! I've read Catching Jordan and it's a great contemporary, I hope you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of Dead to You! And awesome shirt!!
    Our WoW is at Book Sake. -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh LOVE the shirt!!! :D And awesome mailbox I can't wait to read Dead to You!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for Catching Jordan. Dying to read that one. Excellent mailbox. Happy reading.

    JJ iReads
    My In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul, y'all! Dead To You is as chilling and amazing as Lisa's other work, and I KNOW you were excited about THAT one :)

    Catching Jordan looks really different from other contemps, need to get my hands on that one!

    I got some fun Secret sisterhood of Heartbreakers Swag and some cool books -

    My IMM

    http://www.readingwritingbreathing.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-15-one-with-kevin-arcadia.html

    HD

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many awesome books!! I am really looking forward to read the review of Bloodrose! Dude!! I am still in shock with the ending!! O_O holy cow!! XDDD

    My In My Mailbox!

    Happy reading!
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's funny how from all the books you have there, I noticed the shirt first!
    That's so cool, though! Bling! lol

    ReplyDelete

Labels