Mundie Moms

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 12, Favorite CP Fan Art


It's day 12 of our 31 Days of CP Celebration and today we wanted to feature some of the CP fan art pieces we've found and fallen in love with. We're constantly impressed with all the fabulous TMI and ID artists that have created some fabulous pieces, some of which we've shared via our Mundane Mondays here on the blog. Here's 3 of our current favorite CP pieces.

Normally we'd say something about what it is about the artwork that we like, but I don't think anything needs to be said as to why Sophie and I both love these. The pictures speak for themselves.



I first saw this on Cassie's site per her Clockwork Prince ARC Crafty Shadowhunter Contest Results Show. I love the simplicity of the picture and of course the beautiful image of Tessa reading Clockwork Prince.

Image found here


We're looking forward to seeing a lot more work after the release of CP. We'd love to know what some of your favorite ares. If you've created some CP fan art, please leave us a link in the comments so we can visit your site. We're always looking for new art to showcase with our Mundane Monday posts.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all that I can say. Those people got some serious talent! :D I love how Tessa's reading Clockwork Prince! ;) Plus the other 2 make me drool.... (thankfully, that is just an exageration. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all 3 of these pictures. I wish I could draw so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my piece: http://piercingemeralds2.deviantart.com/art/The-Infernal-Devices-258563993

    I hope you like it since I worked real hard on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- our thoughts exactly :)

    Jen- I know! All three are fabulous!

    Michelle- Thank you for your link! Great CP piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://christ-ina-chan.deviantart.com/#/d4g7upk Here's a sketch of Tesa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry... I meant 'Tessa.' ;)

    ReplyDelete

Labels