Mundie Moms

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 15, One Line Teasers


It's day 15 of our 31 Days of Clockwork Prince, which means we're about half done and that much closer to the release date!!! We're continuing with our one liner teasers from CP. Each one line teaser is taking completely out of context. It's fun having a mix up of different character quotes, and seeing which character you guys think is talking.

"Every night I lay here on your sofa and I waited to hear your step in the hall, and I wondered where you were"

18 comments:

  1. Okay, for some reason, I think this is Jem talking to Will. :D Looks like I'll find out in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guess! I can't wait to reveal who said what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh!! I like this quote...I'm guessing it's Henry or Charlotte, taking to each other. Though I'm probably completely wrong, but those two are just sticking out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is Magnus talking to Camille.
    Ohh, he is so fond of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, looking back, I think you guys are right..I change my answer to Magnus to Camille.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sad one-liner! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's Jem to Will :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather- Just wait till you read the whole scene.

    Fabulous guesses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first thing that popped into my mind was magnus.. and it wouldd make most sence if it was to camille :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought it was Tess, just sounded right

    ReplyDelete
  11. first thing that popped into my head was also Jem to Will. Or maybe Tessa to Will. I can't wait to read the book, see these quotes and see who says them and the context lol. AHHH Dec 6th hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh its gotta be Magnus and Camille. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnus to Camille, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Magnus to Camille, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it is charlette talking to henry! Like if henry was doing expiraments and charlette was left feeling alone "sitting on the couch"...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally think that it is Jem to Will
    because we all know that Will goes on midnight escapes (by the angel that boy is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete

Labels