Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 18, One Line Teaser

It's day 18 of our 31 Days of CP, which is also the day before Thanksgiving which equals us running crazy trying to get everything we need to do today, done. We hope you guys having a much more relaxing day. Where's a "get everything done in one day" rune when you need it?! lol

Today's one line teaser is....

"Their love will be their destruction"

In less than two weeks CP will be out!! YAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! That doesn't sound good. I hope it's not about Tessa and Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should be about Jem and Will-- not in a romantic way, but in a platonic way. Because that would be unexpected and awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol when I read this I must've been in Mortal Instruments mode coz the first name that popped into my mind was Sebastian. Then I remember, wrong series haha. Maybe this is about Charlotte and Henry lol. His inventions may end up killing them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alilouhoo- It's definitely not a quote I'd want to hear.

    Amy- Thank you!

    Kimba88- Thank you :)

    Em- Oohh I like your guess!

    Patty- LOL when I first read the quote for a split second it made me think of Jace & Clary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for some reason, im thinking someone talking about Will's parents, since one was a human and the other a Shadowhunter. maybe talking abt them in a flashback? :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels