Mundie Moms

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 19, One Line Teaser


I can't believe it's already Day 19 of our 31 Days of Clockwork Prince! That's so exciting that we don't have much longer to wait! If you've haven't already, you still have time to pre-order your copy of Clockwork Prince from Books Of Wonder!! This will be for a signed copy and included with that is a gift (the shadowhunter poster), while supplies last. Call them, and they will ship the book after it's release!!

Today's quote is a fun one. Who do you think said this,

"I was in Paris, having some new dresses fitted"

I'll give you a clue of who is not speaking... Church, Jem, and Will ;D

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a Jessamine thing to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great teaser! I can't wait! It Sounds like Jessamine or maybe Camille...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sounds like Jessamine to me. It could be Camille or something though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say Magnus for some reason. X3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna- Thank you!

    Sammylynn- LOL he's in the scene the quote is taken from, but it's not him.

    Amy & Jenna- You've both guessed right on one of you guesses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Jessamine, she is definitely into fashion and that sounds like something she would say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing probably Jessamine but it could be Camille too. It sounds like something either one of them would say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I don't know why that posted twice...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely Jessamine, i heard she isnt in the book as much so this would make since if she was somewhere else the entire time

    ReplyDelete

Labels