Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Forbidden


Published by: Harper Teen
To Be Released on: January 24th, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon

Syrie joined forces with her talented son Ryan to co-write her next novel, Forbidden. The book is about a 16-year-old girl who comes into unusual powers, only to discover that she's half-angel... and her entire existence is forbidden.

Alec MacKenzie is fed up with his duties to watch and, when necessary, eliminate the descendants of his angelic forefathers. He chose Emerson Academy as the ideal hiding place where he could escape and be normal for once. He hadn't factored Claire Brennan into his plans...

Their love is forbidden, going against everything Alec has been taught to believe. But when the threat to Claire's life becomes clear, how far will Alec go to protect her? -quoted from Goodreads

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming release! I was hooked just from reading the synopsis. Knowing the story revolves around a half angel and forbidden romance, sold! I can't wait to find out what happens. What book are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! I love the cover and the summary sounds amazing. It doesn't sound like every other angel-forbidden love story. And I like that a mother-son duo wrote this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. I love the cover! Why do amazing covers always suck me in?! lol

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds sooo good! I love the cover. Great Pick:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one sounds so amazing and i love the cover. great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I'm excited for it to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I just saw the title (pic hadn't loaded yet) I groaned 'cause I thought this was the incest book, which I have zero desire to read.

    Though angel books haven't really been doing it for me, this one looks amazing, and the cover is beautiful.

    Will definitely be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Labels