Mundie Moms

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clockwork Prince Interview Series: Tessa

We're continuing our Clockwork Prince Mini Interview Series and today we're thrilled that Tessa has stopped by. We are Team Tessa all the way!! She has quickly become one of our all time favorite heroines.

Image found here

Tessa:

If you had the ability to, would you want to see into your future or change something about your past?
I would not want to know my future, but I would like to go back in time and steer my brother to a better course.

What is one quality you admire in Jem, Will and Magnus?
I admire Jem's kindness, Will's determination, and Magnus' brilliance.

At this very moment, what is your hearts desire?
I could not tell you if I knew.


Thank you Tessa for joining us today. Tomorrow we're thrilled to share our interview with CASSIE!!! You don't want to miss it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Tessa...I know what your heart's desire is, ask me I'll tell you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Tessa. There is so much awesome fan art out there for ID and TMI. I wish I was talented like that. Thanks for the Tessa interview, can't wait for Cassie's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jem!! <333 He is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malissa- LOL I would tell her too. ;)

    Amy- I do too! There's some very talented TMI and ID artists out there. I love spot lighting their work.

    April- I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Labels