Mundie Moms

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve!


It's officially Christmas Eve, my favorite day of the entire year. It doesn't matter how old I am, this day still holds all the joy and wonder it did when I was a child. It's such a magical day and today (this weekend) we're spending time with our families, which means our forums will be closed from today through the 26th.

To those who celebrate Christmas, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and enjoy all the little moments of the day. This lovely artwork was found on Novel Novice's site. Look at how cute their CP snowman is! I couldn't resist posting him on here.

4 comments:

  1. That snowman is so cute! Merry Christmas to all you fabulous gals at Mundie Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas to you and your loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Christmas eve! One of the best times of the year for sure. Happy holidays ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benji- Thank you so much!

    Miki- Merry Christmas to you as well!

    Heather- I love this time of year! I hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Labels