Mundie Moms

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mundane Monday #114

Happy Monday! Enjoy today's little teaser with Simon & Izzy from City of Glass.....


"Come here, Simon."

Reluctantly he came toward her. He was barely a foot away when she seized him by the front of his shirt, yanking him toward her. Their faces were inches apart; he could see how the skin below her eyes shown with the marks of recent tears. "You know what I really need right now?" she said, enunciating each word clearly.

"Um," Simon said, "N0?"

- City of Glass page 327

Haha, oh how I adore Simon!

** You can find this artwork along with many of my other favorites via Kara-lija's Deviant site

6 comments:

  1. I adore Simon too. Such the innocent. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Simon's t-shirt collection. I still need to buy an "I blogged your mom" tshirt.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, Ms. Clare just has a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon is one of those fabulous characters that tends to get a little over shadowed. We adore him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved Simon from the start of the IM series. I seem to always enjoy the side characters the most in books (Him&Izzy). This is certainly a great treaser for those waiting to read COG.

    ReplyDelete

Labels