Mundie Moms

Monday, December 26, 2011

Mundane Monday #116

Happy Mundane Monday! It's the day after Christmas and I'm finding myself wanting to stay in bed and just read today. I thought a little "Jace pick me up" would help get us motivated today. Nothing like a little snark from Jace to start off our morning .....

image found here

"Oh-Simon!"

"No, I'm Jace," said Jace patiently. "Simon is the weaselly little one with the bad hair cut and the dismal fashion sense."

"Oh, shut up," she replied, but it was more automatic than heartfelt. "I meant to call before I went to sleep. See if he got home okay."

Shaking his head, Jace regarded the heavens as if they were about to open up and reveal the secrets of the universe. "With everything that's going on, you're worried about Weasel Face?"

"Don't call him that. He doesn't look like a weasel."

"You may be right," said Jace. "I've met an attractive weasel or two in my time. He looks more like a rat."

- City of Bones, page 170

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I adore Jace...infact I think it may be unhealthy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Labels