Mundie Moms

Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox #108

Happy Weekend!! I hope you guys are all having a great Saturday. I am so excited about the lovely surprised that arrived this week in my mailbox. I can't wait to share my thoughts about them with you guys. In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers share what they received for review, bought, traded, were gifted etc. Here's what arrived this week in my mailbox:

For Review:


* Black Heart by Holly Black, published by Margaret K. McElderry, to be released on 4/3/12, ** this will be featured as a giveaway next month in the MM's 3 yr Birthday Bash
* Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen, published by Bloomsbury Teen, to be released on 2/14/12
* Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey, published by Bloomsbury Teen, released on 1/17/12, reviewed here
* Fracture by Megan Miranda, published by Bloomsbury Teen, released on 1/17/12
* In Darkness by Nick Lake, published by Bloomsbury Teen, released on 1/15/12
* Fairy Lies by E.D. Baker, published by Bloomsbury Teen, to be released on 2/14/12
* The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams, published by Bloomsbury Teen, released on 1/3/12, reviewed here
* The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe, published by Disney Hyperion, released on 1/24/12

Not picture, Until I Die by Amy Plum, published by Harper Teen, to be released on 5/8/12, **this is on my second ARC and I will be giving it away next month as part of my MM 3rd Birthday Bash

* The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison, published by Egmont USA, to be released on 2/14/12
* Everything You Need To Survive The Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss, published by Simon Pulse, released on 1/3/12
* Vesper by Jeff Sampson, published by Balzer & Bray, released on 1/25/11
* Havoc by Jeff Sampson, published by Balzer & Bray, released on 1/24/12
* Trafficked by Kim Purcell, published by Viking, to be released on 2/16/12
* The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova, published by Source Books, to be released on 5/1/12
* Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin & Lisa Brown, published by Source Books, released on 5/1/10, reviewed here

* Cloaked by Alex Flinn, published by Harper Teen, paperback edition to be released on 2/14/12
* Bewitching by Alex Flinn, published by Harper Teen, to be released on 2/14/12
* The Miseducation of Cameron Post, published by Balzar & Bray, to be released on 2/1/12


Mundie Kids:

* Revenge, Jason Steed by Mark A Cooper, published by Source Books, to be released on 3/1/12
* The Cupcake Club: Peace, Love and Cupcakes by Sheryl Berk & Carrie Berk, published by Source Books, to be released on 4/5/12
* Horrid Henry and the Zombie Vampire by Tony Ross, published by Source Books, to be released on 4/12
* Hapenny Magick by Jennifer Carson, published by Pugalicouspress, released on 11/13/11



Mundie Kids: these will be all be featured at the beginning of Feb. on Mundie Kids.


* Isabella Girl on the Go by Jennifer Fosberry, published by Sourebooks, to be released on 2/1/12
* Just Because You're Mine by Sally Lloyd-Jones, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 12/27/11
* Love, Splat by Rob Scotton, published by Harper Collins Childrens
* Hugs from Pearl by Paul Schmid, published by Harper Collins Childrens, 11/22/11
* Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 12/27/12
* Hedgehug by Benn Sutton, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 12/1/11
* Pinkalicious, Pink of Hearts by Victoria Kann, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 11/22/11
* Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine by Herman Parish, published by Harper Collins Childrens
* You by Stephen Michael King, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 4/11
* When My Baby Dreams by Adele Enersen, published by Harper Collins Childrens, released on 1/3/12


Bought:

* The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Anglebreger, from ALA, signed for my son
* Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate


Thank you: Harper Teen, Balzar & Bray, Bloomsbury Teen, Source Books, Simon & Schuster, Deb Shapiro, Disney Hyperion, Jennifer Carson, and Viking for this week's awesome reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

32 comments:

  1. Great lot. I haven't heard of Scarlet yet and I love looking for YA book pairings to lit. that is taught in schools. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devan- You're so welcome! Scarlet is one of my anticipated reads for 2012! It's a debut book and gives a different light on Robin Hood. I can not wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got lots of great books! I got Scarlet recently and hope to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about Scarlet! I love the cover for it.

      Delete
  4. Lucky! I can't wait to read Stolen Away, Black Heart (hate the cover), The Vicious Deep and Bewitching.

    Goodies I recently got: Blood Drunk by Angela Lovell (haven't read it), Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (enjoyed it) and Scarlet totally and absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear you loved Scarlet. I can't wait to get my hands on Article 5. I've heard it's fabulous!

      I didn't like the cover for Black Heart at first either, but now that I've seen it in person it's growing on me. I still miss the cover models they had, I felt like they fit the characters perfectly.

      Delete
  5. I have not seen Cloaked and Bewitching yet, but those covers are stunning! I have also been seeing Fracture a lot the past few weeks. Great haul and have fun reading!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! HT did an awesome job with Alex Flinn's covers.

      Delete
  6. Great books this week!! Fracture looks soo good! cant wait to read it:) !!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it either!! I keep hearing how good it is.

      Delete
  7. Fracture and The Way We Fall are on my list to get soon! They sound awesome! Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited about reading both books! :)

      Delete
  8. So many great titles this week. I loved Scarlet and really need to get Fracture!
    - Jessica at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Scarlet. I'm really excited to be able to read & review it.

      Delete
  9. Wow, you got lots of awesome books ;) I hope you enjoy them all :D Very jealous about Black Heart (A) Even though I haven't read the first two books. But I do have them :D And I will read them soon ;) I hope you enjoy everything you got. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very excited to share my reviews for them. I am SO EXCITED about Black Heart. I've got an extra ARC I'll be giving away next month :)
      You're so welcome about commenting on your blog. Loved your IMM

      Delete
  10. Nice mailbox!
    I so need a copy of Black Heart and The International Kissing Club sounds fun^^

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be giving away an ARC of both next month :)

      Delete
  11. WOW, your mailbox's are to drool over! I love the Mundie Kids coming. I love helping/picking books for my girls. I hope you enjoy all your reading. I look forward to your reviews!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-19/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm very excited about upcoming reviews for Mundie Kids. Thank you for sweet comments!

      Delete
  12. I want Cloaked and Bewitched so bad! Actually, scratch that, I want their dresses and a reason to wear them! So pretty!

    alyssa
    http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-12812.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set! Faerie Lies looks really cute. I am so jealous that you got Until I Die.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you loved Die For Me, wait until you read Until I Die!! I'm giving away an ARC of it next month :)

      Delete
  14. Scarlet and Fracture both look really good!
    I hope you enjoy them all! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm really looking forward to reading them

      Delete
  15. So much excellent stuff here! I can't even beging to pick out some favorites. I love the stack of picture books and books for little ones. I need to brush up on that topic. I get a little to focused on YA and forget about all the other age groups.
    Happy Reading! Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited about this year's upcoming MG and children's book releases. There's so many great ones coming out and I'll be featuring a lot of them on Mundie Kids this year.

      Delete
  16. OMG Fracture was AMAZING!! The ending had me bawling my eyes out!!! LOVED IT!! Hope you enjoy all your books ladies!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I keep hearing that and it makes me that much more excited to read it every time I hear that. I'm so glad you warned me about the ending. I can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  17. Awesome haul!! Black Heart!! OMG! Scarlet looks really good. Love the Mundie Kids stuff!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! I love the MKids stuff as much as I do the YA stuff. The Kids stuff is just so exciting.

      Delete

Labels