Mundie Moms

Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #111

Happy Saturday! In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren for bloggers to share what books they received the previous week in the mail to review, what they bought, traded, were gifted etc. Here's the books that I received this week:


For Review:

* Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby, published by Bloomsbury Walker, to be released on 2/28/12

* Wicked Jealous: A Love Story by Robin Palmer, published by Speak, to be released on 7/19/12

* Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti, published by Viking, to be released on 6/14/12

* Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, published by Henry Holt & Co, to be released on 6/5/12

* Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell, published by Pyr, to be released on 2/21/12


Review for Mundie Kids:

* Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey, published by Putnam, to be released on 5/29/12

* Three Times Lucky by Shelia Turnage, published by Penguin, to be released on 5/10/12

* Dear America: The Diary of Hattie Campbell, Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie by Kristiana Gregory, published by Scholastic, to be released on 4/1/12


Bought:

* Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, signed, purchased from the Pitch Dark Days tour, reviewed here
* The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
* A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn, signed from her signing

Gifted:

* An ARC of City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, THANK YOU Jennifer!!!!!
* Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell, signed for MM's Bday Bash Giveaway
* The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell, signed for MM's Bday Bash Giveaway

Thank you to:
Simon & Schuster, Scholastic, Penguin, Henry Holt, Bloomsbury, Saundra Mitchell & Jennifer for this week's awesome reads. What goodies did you receive this week?



Week in Review:

Misc:


Reviews:


Author Interviews:


Tomorrow I'll post about last's night fabulous Pitch Dark Days stop, along with my giveaway of signed goodies, as well as a little bit about Alex Flinn's signing from Thursday night.

21 comments:

  1. Great books!! Keep Holding On and Shadow and Bone sound really good. I loved Incarnate. I need to get myself a physical copy of it since I only have it on my nook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Incarnate was the only book from the Dark Days Tour I didn't own in book form. The cover is lovely!

      Delete
  2. OMG I WANT JODI TO COME HERE!!!!! SO BAD!!! I sent my ARC to Melina but then she didn't end up going and now I am SIGNED INCARNATELESS! :( Sad day. Sad day. Jealous that you got to meet her!! Enjoy staring at her signature all the time :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that stinks! She was lovely to meet last night. I'll be giving away signed bookplates of her's on the blog soon. :)

      Delete
  3. So many great books! I wish at least half of them were in MY mailbox! lol

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm looking forward to reading them.

      Delete
  4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare sounds super cute. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm excited to read it.

      Delete
  5. I liked Keep Holding On, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare looks really cute!! Jealous you got a signed copy of Incarnate, wished authors came here. Awesome haul this week!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I'll have the info on what store you can purchase their signed books at up on the blog tomorrow :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many awesome things about Shadow and Bone! It even sounds great :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mailbox! I hope you enjoy Incarnate. I still need to read it, but I'e heard great things. And Yay for City of Ashes :) Totes love that book. I'm very curious about Shadow and Bone, but I'm still thinking about whether I should pick it up or not.

    *fist pumps*
    I hope you absolutely love all the amazing books you got! Happy Reading and Enjoy <3 :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incarnate is fabulous!! I highly recommend reading it. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, I'm so dying to read Incarnate! I wish I can go to the Pitch Dark Days event and get signed goodies! I also really want to read The Fine Art of Truth and Dare because the summary mentions Anna & the French Kiss, which I ADORE TO BITS AND PIECES! <3 I hope you have a lovely week and happy reading! <3

    Here is my IMM

    You can also win a signed copy of Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley as a part of my blog event! [Open Internationally!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incarnate is an awesome read!!! I'm excited to read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare as well. I keep hearing great things about it. :)

      Delete
  9. Oh, awesome mailbox :D Can't wait to get Incarnate. <3 So excited about that one :) And oh! An ARC of City of Ashes :D I have so many copies of those books (A) but not ARCs ;p I hope you enjoy everything that you got ;) <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have one too many copies of the TMI series, but for good reasons. I was so excited when my friend gave me her copy of the ARC of COA. I think you'll love Incarnate! It's a fabulous debut.

      Delete
  10. My poor pitiful mailbox has been empty lately.... *sadface*.....

    You have lots of happy reading to dive into....I hope you enjoy them all! I look forward to reading y'all's reviews....

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. I hope you get something soon in your mailbox :)

      Thank you! I'm looking forward to sharing my reviews.

      Delete
  11. I read the Dear America book when it was originally published years ago and it was one of my favorites from the series! Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete

Labels