Mundie Moms

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mundane Monday #123

Happy Monday! Hopefully this Jace & Simon banter will get your mornings off to a good start....



In some distant corners of his mind he was aware that his lips were drawn back, the tips of his fangs grazing his lower lip. "I'm glad you think all this funny."

"You're not happy to see me, then?" Jace said. "I have to say, I'm surprised. I've always been told my presence brightened up any room. One might think that went doubly for dank underground cells."

"You knew what would happen, didn't you?" 'They'll send you right back to New York,' you said. No problem. But they never had any intention of doing that."

"I didn't know." Jace met his eyes through the bars, and his gaze was clear and steady. "I know you won't believe me, but I thought I was telling you the truth."

"You're either lying or stupid-"

"Then I'm stupid."

"-- or both," Simon finished. "I'm inclined to think both."

"I don't have a reason to lie to you. Not now." Jace's gaze remained steady. "And quit barring your fangs at me. It's making me nervous."

- City of Glass, page 150

- Jace's image was found here and Simon's found here




This doesn't have anything to do with the quote above, but being a huge fan of Kara's TMI/ID work I had to share her newest work with Jace, Izzy and Alec. I love this! What do you guys think of it? You can view a bigger version of it here.

3 comments:

Labels