Mundie Moms

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mundane Monday #124

Happy Monday!!


“We need to talk,” she said. “All of us. About what we‘re going to do now.”

“I was going to watch Project Runway,” said Jace. “Its on next.”

“No you‘re not,” said Magnus. He snapped his fingers and the TV went off, releasing a small puff of smoke as the picture died. “You need to deal with this.”

“Suddenly you‘re interested in solving my problems?”

I‘m interested in getting my apartment back. I‘m tired of you cleaning all the time.” Magnus snapped his fingers again menacingly. “Get up.”

“Or you‘ll be the next one to go up in smoke,” said Simon with relish.

“There’s no need to clarify my snap,” said Magnus. “The implication was clear in the snap itself.”

- City of Ashes

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Magnus. City of Ashes seems so long ago. I think it is time for a reread! Thanks! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Magnus. It does seem like COA was a long time ago. Enjoy your re-read

      Delete
  2. That's a great illustration of Magnus!! Perfect to a T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' me some Magnus! Jace had better snap to it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw the memories. BTW love the Magnus picture

    ReplyDelete

Labels