Mundie Moms

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Getting Lost In The Music

I originally was going to skip today's Thoughtful Thursday due to the fact I've had sick kids over a week now and I didn't plan anything for today, but than I watched this, this morning and I wanted a good excuse to share my addiction to the brilliance of the music and creativity of The Piano Guys. Listen to this mesmerizing cover for Beethoven's 5 & One Republic's Secrets. Enjoy getting swept away in this music...


8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piano guys! I went to see Jon Schmidt in concert and he did not disappoint! I would love to go to a concert of them together. They can be humorous and serious and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully one of these days I'll see them in person. I've heard they're amazing!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and inspiring! Hope your kids feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful! Thank you for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete

Labels