Mundie Moms

Monday, March 12, 2012

City of Lost Souls Teaser!

Wow, today is definitely an exciting TMI news day. I was off line for a good portion of the weekend and missed getting this post up sooner. Here's the newest, lovely COLS TEASER!


“Hey, little brother.” It was Sebastian’s voice, floating under the door. “Is it done?”

There was a long silence. Then Jace’s reply, oddly flat and colorless. “It’s done.”


This teaser KILLS ME!! What's done!?!? I have a feeling it's something bad since it contains Sebastian asking Jace if it's done.

12 comments:

  1. My bet . . . they're baking cookies. xD haha. Oh Jace, what have you done? Sebastian . . . gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGGGGHHHH! I don't know why but that makes me so sad...it's so ominous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I bet this isn't even anything bad, but having these two in a scene like this I can't help thinking it's something bad.

      Delete
  3. OMG, this does not sounds like any good can come out of that. I am so completely dying to read CoLS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I can't wait to read it either.

      Delete
  4. My poor Jace- I can't stand that Sebastian has him in his control. Grrrr.... Must have hope. I CANNOT wait to read this book.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Nothing can come out of this is Sebastian is controlling him.

      Delete
  5. OMG!! I'm thinking the worst that Jace seduces Clary for some nefarious reason:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!56 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O Say what???? WTH????? This cannot possibly be good. :/

    ReplyDelete

Labels