Mundie Moms

Friday, March 23, 2012

City of Lost Souls Trailer Teaser


Cassie posted a still from the COLS trailer, which is being produced by Dirty Robber, whom also made the Clockwork Prince trailer. I can't wait to see this trailer and read the book to find out who exactly is in this shot. I'd like to believe it's Jace and Clary stealing a moment together, but..... it could be another one of our favorite couples. 

Here's what Cassie said about this still: "A still from the City of Lost Souls trailer. (If the warehouse looks at all familiar it’s because they shot parts of Inception there. Strange but true.)"

Who do you guys think is in the back ground? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this trailer considering Dirty Robber did a fantastic job with CP's trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! Dirty Robber did an awesome job w/ CP's trailer and I can only imagine how this one will turn out.

      Delete
  2. I am super curious to find out about this scene!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I want it to be Jace and Clary!

      Delete

Labels