Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Defy the Dark Anthology



The twitterverse was a buzz yesterday when Saundra Mitchell tweeted that she's editing an upcoming HarperTeen anthology -- Defy the Dark. The anthology features 15 of our favorite YA authors. Just take a look at who is contributing a story:


- AND ??? -
It could be you! Yes, Figment will be sponsoring a contest where the winning story will be included in the anthology. If you want to be notified about the contest details be sure to sign up here.

The anthology will be released during Summer 2013. Can you imagine spending a hot summer day reading these stories? I know I can.

3 comments:

  1. All my favorite authors and then some, eeek! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome TT Sophie! I am so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - It is going to be one really good anthology, isn't it??

    MMs - It IS exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Labels