Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Veronica Rossi


Did you catch Veronica Rossi's book trailer for Under the Never Sky on MTV's Hollywood Crush  yesterday? Well, if not head over there and take a look at it. I think both Katie and I agree that this book will be on our Top Books of 2012 list.

Check out Katie's 5-star review of it here.  She said that " ...it's definitely being added to my shelf of all time favorites". And you know when Mundie Moms agree, well, there has to be something there. Don't wait to read about Aria, Perry and Roar. Oh, Roar.

8 comments:

  1. Cool trailer. ;) Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see the trailer. But I agree. It's a fantastic book. One of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie - Such great story-telling, so glad you agree. :)

      Delete
  3. YES!! This is definitely on my list of favs and I love that we both loved it. That trailer is fabulous. Love this week's TT Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMs - They did a great job with the trailer.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. BI - Makes you want to read or re-read the book, doesn't it??

      Delete

Labels