Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

COFA Read Along / COLS Editions / COLS Launch Party


The count down has begun! There's only 3 wks until COLS IS OUT! That also means the COFA read along kicks off tomorrow! I am so excited about this. Last year's CWA read along was a ton of fun and I think this one will be just as fun. On a side note, I'll be hosting read alongs for each of Cassie's upcoming releases. :)

This is the last night to sign up for the Read Along. That doesn't mean you can't participate, as it's open to everyone. Closing the sign ups just means I'm closing the entries for the COLS giveaway I'm hosting along w/ the read along. You can read about that here. I'm looking forward to reading COFA with all of you!


In other news, with 3 weeks left till COLS is out, that means there's time is running out for fans to pre-order their copy of COLS! Be sure to check out where you can purchase your copy at HERE. Don't forget you can read the ENTIRE 1st chapter.


If you're one of the lucky ones, you'll be able to MEET CASSIE in person at her COLS LAUNCH PARTY! I've got all the details HERE! For those of us who can't attend, you can call Anderson's Book Shop and order a signed copy, though it won't be personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels