Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MORE TMI Movie News!



Well this has definitely become an exciting for us TMI fans! Cassie recently posted more exciting TMI movie news:

Hello, Shadowhunters. :)
And a little bit more for you on the movie. It’s quite a day for us! But it’s hard to underestimate how important a release date is for a film. The only bigger deal is actually starting shooting at which point … you really have a movie.
As I told MTV, Harald (our director, so we might as well all start thinking of him on a first name basis) is putting his production team together. They just hired Francois Seguin  as production designer. Francois is incredibly talented and awesome, just was nominated for an Emmy for his work on the Borgias, and it is his job to make everything look amazing and beautiful. Francois, Harald and the production team are scouting for locations this week … so if you’re in Toronto and/or New York … you might see them searching for the Institute. :)
We have a casting director, too, Stephanie, and there’s a definite concentration on European and British actors for the Shadowhunters, which I like as it underlines the feeling that they are not quite like the culture that surrounds them. That doesn’t apply to Simon of course, so favorites floating around like a certain guy whose name starts with A and another guy whose name starts with L are not off the table. ;)*
*I’m really not supposed to talk about casting. They’ll make me live in a brick igloo. Since everyone is asking me about Playlist saying Jamie isn’t attached, they have been saying that for a while. I do not know why. It isn’t what I have heard, and that is honestly all I know.

What you guys think? I'm thrilled about the news that they're casting for all the parts! YES, Lilly and Jamie are both tied to the movie as Cassie previously posted, and both actors have recently mentioned in interviews at various movie premieres. 

5 comments:

  1. So is it not sure of Jamie's attachment?
    And who is the mysterious guy thought to be Simon whose name start with "A"?
    Mmmmm!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the film! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is. I don't know why there's rumors going around that he isn't. Cassie confirmed again today that he is still attached to the movie :)

      I don't know, but I can't wait to find who they cast as Simon.

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited too about the whole casting. Thank you for sharing with us the latest news! :)

      Delete
  2. AAAH!! It really begins!!!!! :D:D
    European actors too!? Will they do castings in Europe maybe? that'd be fantastic!
    I have no clue about that mysterious guy whose name starts with 'A'...? 'L' is obvious ;D
    Lilly Collins is soooo sweeet! I love her as Clary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about this news and I can't wait to find out more!!

      Delete

Labels