Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophie!

It's Sophie's birthday today and I couldn't not make a post. I know she's going to kill me for this, but once she watches her favorite P&P clips with her favorite actor portraying her favorite fictional character I think she'll forgive me. I can't not post about her birthday on here. I will however keep this short and sweet like I promised her I would, much to her protests of me not posting this. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE! Thank you for all you do. I hope you have a fabulous Birthday and that your real life Mr Darcy makes your birthday/mother's day a memorable one! Hopefully you'll be watching P&P while eating bon bons your favorite scones, and sipping on your favorite cup of tea while in bed. You deserve a day off. Put your feet up today and enjoy your birthday!

The Lake Scene:


The Proposal:


The Marriage:


See Sophie, that wasn't so bad. I gave you some of your favorite P&P moments, and you got both Mr Darcy & Mr Firth. *snickers* I hope you have a fabulous Birthday!

18 comments:

  1. From one Mr. Darcy lover to another: Have a happy birthday, Sophie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sophie!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Sophie! :D Hope you have the best day. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHNOYOUDIDN'T!!!!!!! Katie, you are in SO MUCH trouble. I'm still laughing because, well yeah....Thank you - Amber (*sigh* Mr. Darcy....), Nea, Carina, Cynthia (how is that baby watch coming along?) and Myra (xoxoxo back at ya!). You guys made my birthday morning full of giggles. Thanks for the sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES I did and Jace approves! ROTFL!! See, it wasn't so bad, but I did warn you that I was going to post something and you'd like it. ;) I couldn't not give you Mr Darcy on your birthday.

      Delete
    2. Mr. Darcy is always the right choice. ;)

      Delete
  5. And for the record, yes of courseI clicked on all three videos!!!! ;) I knew some of you would want to know (Katie).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sophie! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie, I had a wonderful day!

      Delete

Labels