Mundie Moms

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mundane Monday #134

Happy Monday! 1 day left!! TOMORROW COLS will be out! I can't wait to get my hands on this book!  Don't forget we're trending our last TMI topic today at 9 am CST-  


"...... You know that line from Dante that I quoted to you in the park? 'L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle'?" 

Her lips curled a little at the sides as she looked up at him. "I still don't speak Italian."

"It's a bit of the very last verse from Paradiso-Dante's Paradise. 'My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars.' Dante was trying to explain faith, I think, as an overpowering love, and maybe it's blasphemous, but that's how I think of the way that I love you. You came into my life and suddenly I had one truth to hold on to- that I loved you and you loved me."

- Jace talking to Clary, City of Fallen Angels pages 407-408

- Artwork found here

3 comments:

  1. Great Mundane Monday quote. I will tweet @ 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! I'm on page 175 of City of Lost Souls and I'm loving it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Even if I know it'll end on a cliff hanger ending and we'll have to wait another year to see what happens. :(

    ReplyDelete

Labels