Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week of July 9th YA Releases

Back by popular demand, I'm going to once again start featuring weekly book birthdays here on the blog, vs posting only a monthly book birthday. My weekly list is taken from my monthly YA Book Release Feature here. I'm so excited about some of the titles that are out today!!

Happy Book Birthday to this week's YA Releases:




The Week of July 10th:
** For the first time ever, Judy Blume's FOREVER is available in an e-book thanks to Simon & Schuster! Be sure to visit their FOREVER page here to find out more and where to purchase your copy at. 

Each title is linked back to Amazon, and though I do have a store there, these links aren't linked to that and go directly to each book's page featured on Amazon. 

1 comment:

Labels