Mundie Moms

Friday, September 14, 2012

Last Call for Comments/Questions/FanArt/Videos to share w/ the TMI Cast



One week from today I'll be on the TMI movie set with a few of my fellow TMI fandom friends, Cassie, and the fabulous cast and crew of the movie. I can't even begin to imagine what that day is going to be like or the emotions I'm feeling right now. I am beyond excited and totally honored to have this opportunity to go. 

Before I go, myself and Sony pictures would LOVE to present the cast with a collection of fan artwork, videos and comments/questions you have. I'm gathering up all the comments, questions, and links you give me which you've posted here, can post here and or you can post them in the comments below.

I need to have everything by SUNDAY night 9/16/12, as I need to have everything to Sony by Monday. If you'd like to share your words of encouragement, your fangirly or fanboy comments, ask any questions and want to share any artwork you've done, now is your chance! I can't wait to share this with the cast! THANK YOU for taking the time to do this! I know the cast will love what you guys share with them. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Aren't you a lucky lady! You must be super excited. I am no artist, so I will not torture anyone with my stick figures, but I'd love to know something.

    Obviously, many of us fans have read these books MULTIPLE times (I can't even count how many) but I'm interested to know if the any of the cast members have done this. This is a very addictive world Cassie has created, and I'd like to know if any of the cast members have read through the rest of the series to find out their character's fate. ;)

    Have a blast! OH! You should totally take a picture of the cast and make magnets! Great giveaways! Am I too cheesy?

    Thanks!
    Brit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am seriously beside myself with excitement right now. I can not wait!

      What a fabulous question! I'll be sure to ask that. I'm curious to know what their answers will be.

      Love the magnet idea!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hei! What a great opportiunity for you! I, like many many others, love TMI. It was the first english book I ever read and so it's somehow really spacial for me. I' m sooo excited about the movie and wanted to thank the cast because they are all absolutly perfect and I love every single one of them! Also a big thank you to the staff and, of course, to cassie for beeing such an amazing writer!
    If it isn't to mich trouble I also have a question for the cast: What was the most difficult character trait to portray? What was the easiest?
    I hope you understood what I wanted to say and ask ;)
    Have a great time and enjoy every minute! :)
    Resi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Fabulous questions and comments. I've sent them to the cast! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, such a great opportunity! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I am extremely jealous. Of course tell the cast, crew and Cassie that we love them and thank you for just being so amazing! My question; have they filmed any demon/Foresaken-slaying scenes yet? Was it hard having to imagine the demons/Foresaken? Have fun and make sure Jamie knows that we all love and trust him as Jace! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it. I've passed on your questions & comments. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpG-W87nAcE&feature=plcp a video to cast and cassie :) thankyou! and have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to everyone for your comments/questions. They've been sent to the cast.

    ReplyDelete

Labels