Mundie Moms

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mundane Monday #154

Happy Mundane Monday!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Here's to a great Monday!


" I wish you'd stop desperately trying to get my attention like this," he said. "It's become embarrassing."

"Sarcasm is the last refugee of the imaginatively bankrupt," she told him.

"I can't help it. I use my rapier wit to hide my inner pain."

" Your pain will be outer soon if you don't get out of traffic. Are you trying to get run over by a cab?"

-City of Bones, pages 170 - 171, Jace & Clary

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...trying to place this scene....funny dialogue! I love Clary's first response, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's right before Clary and Jace leave to go visit the Silent Brothers. :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to re-read these books! It's been awhile since I have hung out with Jace, Clary and the rest of the amazing characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking for quotes each week, because I always end up re-reading huge parts of the books.

      Delete
  3. I love everything in this blog. Nicely done. It really suits me. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

    concrete pools Perth

    ReplyDelete

Labels