Mundie Moms

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TMI Movie News: Filming Re-Cap days 10 / 11


With two week of filming now done, we're onto week 3! Crazy I know. Filming this week is at Luke's bookstore aka Garroway Books & Curios which was scene for Tuesday's and today's filming. With Jamie, Clary, Simon, and Valentine's henchmen on set, there's no word yet on when Magnus (Godfrey) will be on set. Believe me, I'm anxious to see pictures of him from the set, as I know many of us TMI fans are. Here's a few pictures I found today on the web. I know there's not a whole lot of pictures from this week's filming yet, but you can find some more location shots on a few of the other TMI sites.



Look who's on set! Luke (Aidan Turner) is on set this week! (via Twitter). I'm so excited to see some of his scenes on the big screen. 



I love this shot! I can not wait to see the inside of Luke's bookstore. (picture from clarissawayland) 

None movie set news:



Cassie shared another goody with fans... check out this picture out. I know it's not a picture from the set, but Jonathan Rhys Meyers looks awesome as VALENTINE. Dang he can pull off that Valentine look well! (picture created to nikola-nickart via thefandomnet). 

1 comment:

  1. Izzy should be a bit taller, I think. But other than that, the cast looks AMAZING! is JRM really playing Valentine? I hadn't heard that he'd been cast, but then I haven't really paid that much attention!

    ReplyDelete

Labels