Mundie Moms

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Clockwork Princess Teaser / Clockwork Prince Read A Long Dates

Cassie treated fans to a WILL teaser this week!


“Jem told me what Ragnor Fell said about my father,” Will said. “That for my father, there was only ever one woman he loved, and it was her for him, or nothing. You are that for me. I love you, and I will only ever love you until I die —”

Gah, well if that's not a killer line. *grabs a pallet of kleenexes* Why do I get the feeling that I'll be sobbing like a baby after reading Clockwork Princess. March 19th can't get her fast enough!

Mark your calendars! I'll be hosting my annual TMI/ID read a long from February 19th - March 18th, 2013. This read along will be for Clockwork Prince.

The next read along will take place in July for City of Bones! *More details to come on both read alongs. 

7 comments:

  1. Eeeep! So excited to read Clockwork Princess! :) I'll join the reread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this release!! I'm team Will and Tessa!!
    DeAnna Schultz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The count down is on!!! I need to know what happens. lol

      Delete
  3. I don't know if I can take it....I love both Jem and Will....

    Our anniversary is March 19th, so I will get a great anniversary present with the book's release (but I'm expecting serious bling from my husband because it is a big anniversary this year!)

    Looking forward to the read-a-long!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to make my heart melt Cassie! OMG! I just know I'll be feeling all the emotions when this bad girl comes out! LOL

    Vivian
    Confessions of a Vi3tBabe
    Deity Island

    ReplyDelete

Labels