Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Twitter Tuesday: YALSA Teens' Top Ten Announced





Twitter was buzzing yesterday because YALSA announced their 2012 Teens' Top Ten books. Hmm, did your favorites make it on there? What do you guys think of the choices? I included links to Katie's reviews and she rated them highly, too.

 1) Veronica Roth, Divergent (MM's review )
 2) John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
 3) Marie Lu, Legend (MM's review )
 4) Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
 5) Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye
 6) Beth Revis, Across the Universe (MM's review)
 7) Maggie Stiefvater, Scorpio Races (MM's review)
 8) Marissa Meyer, Cinder
 9) Gayle Forman, Where She Went (MM's review)
10) Meg Cabot, Abandon (MM's review)

I'd add a few more to that list, but then it wouldn't be a Top Ten, would it?

1 comment:

  1. I know the hype about Legend was overwhelming, but I though it lacked depth. Agree with Divergent, I want to read Cinder - and I LOVED The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete

Labels