Mundie Moms

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to THE Mundie Mom -- Katie B!

Cake image found here.
Today is a very special day here on Mundie Moms (and yes, I'm sneaking this post in hoping that Katie B is fast asleep ; sometimes being in a different time zone from her is a good thing ;)) -- it's

KATIE B's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!


*throws confetti* *serves bookshaped cake* *tells Jace to step into the room so we can all lose our collective breaths*

Phew.

I mean, does she really need anything more than Jace...the fictional character who defines "swoonworthy"...in the same room with her?

I think our birthday pressie to Katie is complete. And I'm outta here.

*pauses to admire Jace once more* Oh wait, no I'm not out of here. Not yet. *frowns at Jace* Stop being so distracting, all topaz eyes and blonde, unruly locks.
 
I know what I was going to say. I'm here to remind everyone of the tireless work that Katie does here on Mundie Moms. I have known her now for a few years and I can tell you that yes, she does sleep (albeit not that much), yes she does care about YA books/authors/readers (more than you can guess) and yes, she is one of the first people who will come to your aid if ever you need it (trust me, she will be the first call you receive). She's is THAT friend. And I know that you guys see it in her reviews, her posts and her tweets/fb posts.
 
So I'm asking you to take a minute out of your day and wish her a very happy, Shadowhunter birthday (define that how you like).
 
 In the mean time, ooooooh look, it's some of her favorite characters:
 
Mortal Instruments Stuff by Lavender_Ink
Shameless fanservice indeed! ;D Happy, happy birthday Katie from all of us to you. Hope your day is full of family, friends and yes, a few of your favorite characters. *reluctantly leaves Katie alone with Jace* Enjoy!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE :D I adore you. <3 Hope you have the most awesome day ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!! Hope you have the most awesome day and are spoilt rotten! And remember we all love you and all the hard work you do here on Mundie Moms xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Katie! Have an awesome day. And thanks so much for all you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!!!!! CHEERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get JACE for my birthday!!!?!?! That's the best present ever! ...... THANK YOU so much Sophie.... You know what they say about pay backs. *evil laugh* I can't wait for May. haha *grabs Jace and runs off to plot*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May is a long, long ways away!! Enjoy your special day, ((((hugs))))

      Delete
  6. Aww happy birthday Katie!! You definitely go above & beyond when it comes to the YA lit world. You deserve Jace & all the happy things on your special day ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Katie! You have definetly influenced my reading and I am SO happy about that! You are amazing and I can't even imagine all the hard work you put into this site. I hope all your birthday wishes come true :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! Aw, you just made my day with your comments. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday Katie!! :-) Mundie Moms is my "go to" site for all things YA. As I have been visiting here several times a week for the past year or so, I feel like I have gotten to know you ladies, and I am so grateful for all of the hard work and loving attention you put into sharing books and authors with us. So today - we get to celebrate YOU!! I hope your day ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen!!! Aw, thank you so much for being such a loyal follower and for your kind words! I truly appreciate it.

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! enjoy the day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Katie!!! I hope you have a great day! Go snuggle up with a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to you, Katie! Hope you have an awesome day with lot of books too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I did get to go out and pick two books up. YAY for book shopping lol

      Delete
  12. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! This is one of my very favourite blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels