Mundie Moms

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mundane Monday #164: Unidentified Snippet


Happy Mundane Monday! Today's feature is Cassie's recently posted Unidentified Snippet. These snippets, which you can read more of here, can be from either series, and come from either a book she's recently finished writing or comes from one she's currently working on now. 


Belatedly, she realized something else. “Do you … have anything?”

He didn’t seem to have recovered from her last comment. “But do you mean — wait, do I have what?”

She slitted her eyes at him. “Something important.”

“Like what? The phone number for the White House?” A moment later, under her withering glare, realization dawned. “Oh.” His was the expression of someone who has run out of gas in the middle of the desert, miles from help. “I … “

Who do you think is talking, and which book do you think this quote is taking from?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oooh that's a great guess! I hadn't thought of them.

      Delete
  2. i have no idea. it could be from a future project..aaah. hahaha. but it’s funny though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! I know, this comment is hilarious. I'm still trying to figure out how out of context it's taken. I'm dying to find out which book this is in and who's talking.

      Delete
  3. It just strikes me as COHF. I think iit has to be either Simon and Izzy or Jordon and Mia

    ReplyDelete

Labels