Mundie Moms

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday #7: 5 Things I Hope to See in the TMI Movie Teaser Trailer


Welcome to this week's edition of The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday. Last week filming wrapped up and this week we get to see the TEASER TRAILER! 


I know this picture shows 4 days left (which was posted yesterday), but really it's 3 days!! I know! I can not wait. Both Entertainment Tonight and MTV News will also be featuring a teaser of the teaser trailer that same day. The teaser trailer will be shown in theaters that night with the last installment in the Twilight movie saga, Breaking Dawn II. I might have to go see this movie more than once just to watch the TMI movie trailer (don't judge me, I'm pretty sure there are a few of you who would do the same thing. haha).

Here are 5 things I'm hoping to see in the trailer:

  1. Magnus- I am DYING to see Magnus!
  2. A snippet from the green house scene with Jace & Clary
  3. I can't wait to hear Jace with his lovely British accent
  4. Runes, runes, and more runes!
  5. I'm really, really hoping we get to see a snippet of each of the characters in the teaser. 

What are you looking forward to seeing in the teaser trailer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels