Mundie Moms

Friday, November 9, 2012

TMI Movie News: Next Thursday!

Just in case you missed this really EXCITING NEWS TODAY.... the TMI teaser trailer will be show on Entertainment Tonight next week!!!!



Here's what Cassie had to say about this exciting news:

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trailer is going to be shown first on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, November 15 — followed up by it being posted online! And if you want to see it movie-size, it’ll also be attached to Breaking Dawn 2. Next week is going to be a great Mortal Instruments week!

NEXT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. They're all just so beautiful that I had to look it at least three times more after I'd finished watching it a hundred times already since this little fact of the teaser trailer release just couldn't get into my head fast enough. It's finally here! God, I want that movie so bad already.. The world better not end this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! Aren't they fabulous!?! They are so perfect for their roles in this movie. I can't wait for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Labels