Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Amazon's Best Teen Novel 2012


Barry Goldblatt (of BG Literary) tweeted this last night, so I clicked over to see what books were included on the list.


  1. Reached by Ally Condie 
  2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  3. Son by Lois Lowry
  4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (MMs Review)
  5. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (MMs Review)
  6. Kill Order by James Dashner
  7. Dodger by Terry Pratchett
  8. Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
  9. Every Day by David Levithan
  10. The Diviners by Libba Bray 
  11. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  12. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (MMs Review)
  13. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
  14. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (MMs Review)
  15. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (MMs Review)
  16. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
  17. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
  18. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers (MMs Review)
  19. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
  20. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
I know I've added a few books to my TBR. What about you, Mundie Moms? Do you think the list is complete? Which books would you add?

2 comments:

  1. Great list of books. I've read some of them and others like Grave Mercy and Throne of Glass are on my list to read soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie - Trust me, my TBR list is seemingly never ending!

    ReplyDelete

Labels