Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi


Published by: Harper Teen
To Be Released on: January 8th, 2013
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound


A world-defying love is put to the ultimate test in the heart-stopping sequel to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece," Under the Never Sky. (Examiner.com)

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable. -quoted from Goodreads

We are huge fans of Veronica series. Sophie and I have both read Through the Ever Night and LOVED it! It's a fantastic sequel, and one we highly recommend adding to your TBR lists. If you've not picked up Under The Never Sky yet, we highly recommend that you do! If you feel you can't wait much longer to find out what happens next to Aria and Perry, treat yourself to Veronica's novella Roar & Liv. Trust us, it will help ease some of your impatience to read more about Aria's story. What book are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to this book, because everyone else is. I haven't read the first book yet, because if I end up liking it, I'll want to devour the next one immediately, so I'll just wait until January to start the first one which has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while now. And your fine words for this sequel got me all excited now. Thank you for sharing :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a cover like that, I'm sold. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Under the Never Sky. I can't wait for this sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read the first book in this series... It seems like everyones been talking about this authors books! Fantastic pick, I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get UTNS. I feel so behind. Haha. Maybe I'll buy them both when this one comes out! The cover is gorgeous though! Awesome pick!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete

Labels