Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge


It's a whole new year and time for a whole new debut challenge. I'm excited for the releases this year, and I've complied a list of some of the debs I'm hoping to read this year. I'm challenging myself to read at least 25 debuts this year. That's much smaller than the past three years I've done this, but in reality I'm not sure I'll be able to get to more than that, though I hope I can. Here are some of the debuts I'm looking forward to reading: *I'll be adding more to the list soon*

January:

  1. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
  2. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  3. The Cadet of Tildor by Alex LIdell
  4. Prophecy by Ellen Oh
  5. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
  6. The Madman's Daughter
  7. Touch of Death by Kelley Hashway
  8. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

February:

March:

  1. Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
  2. Mile 2.0
  3. The Collector by Victoria Scott
  4. Poison by Bridget Zinn
  5. The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
  6. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:


* Need to add to the calendar*

  • City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
  • Altered by Jennifer Rush
  • My Sister's Reaper by Dorothy Dreyer
  • Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey
  • Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
  • Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
  • The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
  • Prophecy of Oz by Megan Shan
  • A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso
  • Praefatio by Georgia McBride
  • Rump: The True Story of Rumplestiltskin by Lisel Shurtliff

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear what you think of The Grimm Diaries. The author, Cameron Jace, has released Prequels to the series (The first actual book coming out in February!) and my Husband actually has begun reading it while I finish Finale. *I know I am behind* However so far he can't stop talking about it! Everyday he comes home from work, eats and says "Can I go read now?" LOL! Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels