Mundie Moms

Sunday, February 10, 2013

#ShareMortalLove Day 2, Clues 3-4 & Izzy's Reveal!


I am loving Mortal Movie's Week of Mortal Love so far. Earlier today they teased fans with Clues 1 & 2 found here, for their second reveal. Shortly after each of those closes were posted they they followed up with clue #3:

Something around my neck senses when demons are near. Have you guessed who I am yet?

Clue #4

Don't you know? Hearts are breakable. Who am I?

Just a little bit ago they shared The Big Reveal:


IZZY!!!! I love that they did couples.... Simon was first, followed by Izzy. I'm hoping they reveal Alec tomorrow, followed by Magnus, then Clary and on Valentine's Day Jace. I can't wait to see who they reveal next. Who do you think it will be? 

Follow MortalMovie on Twitter and #ShareMortalLove
You can also follow them on Instgram and the OFFICIAL TMI Movie Page on Facebook.

What Cassie say about Izzy's reveal:

She looks so Izzy. :)
Things I noticed: that’s her whip, coiled under her arm. That’s Simon, standing behind her. (Sony ships Sizzy.) The beds look like infirmary beds. Izzy when Clary wakes up? Or when Alec is sick? I like the way they’ve done the faded out runes on her arm. 
Go see the bigger version of the picture here! Like and comment if you can. :)

Of Collider's HD image of Izzy, Cassie said:




Exclusive: Collider has the image of Jemima as Izzy without text, in high quality! They also have this to say:
One of the more anticipated Young Adult adaptations coming up is director Harald Zwart’s take on The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, and Screen Gems has provided us with an exclusive first look atJemima West as the character Isabelle in the film.  The story follows Clary Fray … 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels