Mundie Moms

Monday, February 11, 2013

#ShareMortalLove Day3: Clues 1-4 / a Note from Harald Zwart

It's day 3 of Mortal Movie's #ShareMortalLove. So far we've been treated to both Simon and Izzy. Here are today's 4 clues:

 Clue #1

"There is a lot of light in here. Who am I?"

Clue #2

"Protecting my loved ones is the most important thing. Can you guess who I am?"

Clue #3

"My arrows can point you in the right direction."

Clue #4

"I'm a demon hunter. Clearly, I'm not scared of the dark. Who am I?"

How do you guys think today's character reveal will be? 
My guess is ALEC! 


Harald Zwart posted today about this week's Mortal Love! Here's what he said on Tumblr

In celebration of Valentine’s Day, we will be sharing new character images every day this week. Help uncover the mystery of which character will be revealed next as the official Mortal Instruments Instagram account rolls out clues for you to solve. You can follow @MortalMovie on Instagram herehttp://instagr.am/MortalMovie



Follow MortalMovie on Twitter and #ShareMortalLove
You can also follow them on Instgram and the OFFICIAL TMI Movie Page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels