Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Clockwork Princess is Cassie Best Book Yet!


Cassie is a literary genesis! I'm now dying to talk about this book. I already gushed and gushed over it with my Alyssa at TMI Source, but I felt the need to jump on here really quick and say WOW! Clockwork Prince is Cassie best book yet!! I laughed, I cried, I sighed, I balled, and I felt totally complete with this book. Clockwork Princess is full of so many feelings. I absolutely LOVED it! That's all I'm going to say about Clockwork Princess right now. I'll have a review up later this week or next week, since I'm headed to CA this week for Cassie's signing. Don't be afraid to pick up this book. It was everything I hoped it would be and nothing at all what I excepted. This was the perfect ending for The Infernal Devices.

6 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start reading it tonight! I have been avoiding pretty much anything online that says "Clockwork Princess" because I don't want to be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid Amazon hasn't even mailed mine yet - Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a lots of feelings with this book. You have a reason, this book is extraordinary.

    Greetings from Peru C: !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I am so heartbroken right now. I don't even know what to do with myself. Any emotional support would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I've cried all weekend. My husband thinks I'm a basket case. I seriously need therapy. Or something.

    I loved it, and Cassie is a genius.....mayhap even an evil genius, LOL!

    BTW I read it cold...no spoilers...so happy I did!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Esty Nestea maybe we should start a support group!

    ReplyDelete

Labels