Mundie Moms

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday #16: MTV's Special Onset Video


Happy Monday & welcome to this week's edition of The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday. While I was in CA with Sophie attending Cassie's Clockwork Princess bus tour (my recap will be posted shortly), MTV was spoiling fans with their special onset video from the TMI movie set. Here's what Cassie had to say about their video:
I know everyone’s having Clockwork Princess feels, but today MTV posted their special onset video focusing on Lily Collins and Clary — the rest of the cast talks about working with her, and she talks about why she stuck with the story. I’m even in it, in cat ears. And bonus points for Robbie’s real accent! :)

Check out out their video here. You can also watch it below. 


Can I just say how much I love this cast!! Seriously. Sony could not have done a better job at casting!

From this clip, I loved what Lily said about Clary; "I love the stories. I love Clary because she's this heroine who is this normal girl who finds out she has these powers." She goes on to say that, "It's not just a translation from the book."

Admit it, you guys sighed over the way Jamie was talking about Lily and her acting. I was. I love that they interviewed Cassie!!!

I love it when actors can get a book the way we do! Is it August 23rd yet? I'm dying to see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels