Mundie Moms

Sunday, April 14, 2013

LA Times Book Festival: Come See Cassie & Harald!

Cassie posted this morning that her and Harald Zwart will be at the LA TIMES BOOK FETIVAL this coming weekend! Here's all the info.

Come see me at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on April 20th at the Bovard Auditorium! You can get tickets ($1) here. 3:00 p.m. Mortal Instruments on Page & Screen: Cassandra Clare & Harald Zwart Interviewed by Nicole Sperling (Conversation 1053)  If you have movie questions, here’s the chance to ask them.


I seriously wish I was going. Are you planning on attending? If you are, I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. I plan on going to LATFOB but Im not sure if I'll make it to Cassie's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a ticket to go and see it. Was happy to see her at The Grove and gonna see her again at LAFOB. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Labels