Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEW Shadowhunter Tarot Card

Aww! This one is so sweet! I love it. Don't judge me, I'm a Mom. LOL

With posting this card yesterday, Cassie also announced that,

"Cassandra Jean has finished the complete Shadowhunter Tarot, so for the next … eighty-four? days I’ll be posting a card a day in order, from the first card to the last. Some will be under spoiler cuts; some you’ll have seen before — I’ll explain why each character has the card they have. 
This card corresponds to the Fool, which can be either 0 or 22 in the Tarot. We decided to do one 0 and one 22. 0 is Drusilla and Octavian Blackthorn who we picked because they symbolize uncorrupted innocence which is an aspect of the Fool card.

Sweet! 84 days of Shadowhunter Tarot Cards. Yes, I'll be posting one a day after Cassie gets her posts up. I'm dying to see the entire set together, even though I have them all posted here on the blog. lol Okay, really I just want the entire set in my hands. What about you guys? Is this something you'd purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels