Mundie Moms

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shadowhunter Tarot Cards: The Characters from TLH

Remember a little bit ago Cassie announced her new Shadowhunter series called TLH (she's not announced the name of the series), which takes place in 1903 will feature some of our favorite well known Shadowhunter names.... last names that is. Earlier Cassie posted this below, that features some of Cassandra Jean's Shadowhunter Cards!

SPOILERS are below!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

Per Cassie's The TLH Characters Post:

I know TLH is a loooong way off, but is there any possible way we could get some slight physical/personality descriptions of the main characters, kind of like you did for TDA? Pretty pretty pretty please?!? :) — onemustalwaysbecarefulofbooks

Remember I’m not checking my fanmail box any more - in fact my husband has set it up so I can’t even get into it. Weird but true. I don’t ask about his magical computer powers. So I’m just working through drafts in my draft box and then I’ll be done, but in the meantime, as for illustrations of the TLH characters…

I have a few in the form of Cassandra Jean’s Tarot cards. Spoilers below…



One of the people pictured is one of the other people’s parabatai:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels