Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened In Peru eBook #1 is OUT!

Today is the day we found out what REALLY happened in Peru! I am so excited about this ebook's release!







































Fans of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices know that Magnus Bane is banned from Peru . . . and now they can find out why.

There are good reasons Peru is off-limits to Magnus Bane. Follow Magnus's Peruvian escapades as he drags his fellow warlocks Ragnor Fell and Catarina Loss into trouble, learns several instruments (which he plays shockingly), dances (which he does shockingly), and disgraces his host nation by doing something unspeakable to the Nazca Lines.


Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson have collaborated on a 10 ebook series all told from Magnus's point of view. The Bane Chronicles will have an ebook released each month between now and 12/31/13. Check out all the info HERE.

Here's what Sarah Rees Brennan had to say about today's release on her blog:


So, as you may or may not know, the first instalment of the Bane Chronicles is coming out on Tuesday! What Really Happened In Peru by Cassie and I, featuring cranky warlock roadtrips, the magic of song, and piracy.
Maureen, Cassie and I got started on writing the Bane Chronicles through chatting to each other, and we thought it might be fun to have a chat about the Bane Chronicles after the release of each story.
So… you want to talk to me, Cassie and Maureen on Thursday at 6 PM EDT? We are around, my lovelies, and here is the link to where we will be:
Hope to see you there!
I wonder if Magnus will be there to. To those asking about a hardcopy/paperback version of the book, because who doesn't want to have Magnus in their hands, YES, next year a physical book will be released, which I can not wait to see! In the mean time, go HERE to get your copy of The Bane Chronicles, What Really Happened in Peru!


2 comments:

  1. Does anybody know about purchasing internationally? I'm from Australia, and its not available on my iTunes, Amazon isn't letting me, S&S requires a US address, and Nook files don't work on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the audio of this last night and it was so awesome! I loved it. :) Can't wait for more of the Bane Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete

Labels