Mundie Moms

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Movie: City of Bones Trailer #2 Debuts on iTunes!


Have you seen it? Check out the AWESOMENESS of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie trailer #2, HERE.

I have watched it a few times now and WOW! Sony, Harald and Martin seriously nailed this world that Cassie has created. Judging by how amazing this trailer is, this movie is going to ROCK on the big screen!

Note to self, it's totally acceptable to unleash your inner Shadowhunter fangirl right now.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Sony, Martin, Harald and everyone who worked so hard to deliver the second trailer to us. Thank you to them for bringing our favorite Shadowhunters to life.

What's your favorite scene? I seriously can not wait to get this embedded here on the blog. I need to go watch it again.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I loved it!! "The werewolves are here to save us. I never thought I'd be saying that." LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I love Simon! That line was fabulous. I can't wait to see more of that scene.

      Delete
  2. I liked seeing more of the set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie Campbell Bower is totally Jace, that's what I got from the trailer. Also, it does look like it's close enough to the book, and won't be ruined like Beautiful Creatures, so I don't know why there are people complaining about it on the facebook site! Loved seen Clary's mom and Magnus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Honestly loved the second trailer a lot more than the first!I can't wait to see this movie!<3

    ReplyDelete

Labels