Mundie Moms

Monday, May 6, 2013

Shadowhunter Seasons: Spring

Cassie has given us our favorite Shadowhunters in the FallWinter, and now we have Spring!



Taking  a break briefly from the tarot card project, I asked Cassandra Jean to draw the four seasons as the four Shadowhunter series I have either written or planned right now — The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, the Dark Artifices, and The Mysterious TLH. 
Here TLH takes the season of spring in Hyde Park. In this case, though, I’m not going to name the characters, except that Matthew and James are front and center, and in the background, in a rowboat, you can see Will, James and Tessa. I might revisit this after the Midnight Heir comes out. :) Some characters you may be able to guess, others perhaps not.


What's your favorite Shadowhunter season so far? Mine is the Winter.

3 comments:

  1. My fave so far is Winter......Church just looks awesome in the scarf lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who do we think all these people are? I can see Lucie Herondale and Cordelia (I recognize them because Cassie posted drawings of them awhile back). I assume all the redheads are Fairchild kids... Other than that, I don't know. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete

Labels